An Overview of Kroger
Headquartered in Ohio, the United Staes, Kroger is formulated in the year 1883 by Mr.Bernard Kroger. The company was started as a small retail store and slowly emerged as an American retailer with 2800 stores in around 35 states. In the early stages, the company started with 2 departments. One is the bakery and the other is meat and fish. From then, with the constant effort and dedication, the departments list slowly increased to a large number. Till today, bakery and meat, fish form the most successful running departments among all the departments.
History About Kroger
In 1999, the biggest change happened in the history of the company that it merged with Fred Meyer Inc. So many researchers pointed out the merge and said that they will not continue long. They also said that the profit margin is going to decrease drastically and the company is going to enter the loss scale. Rewriting the history and researches note, the merge stands out.
On a positive note, the profit scale has increased drastically and the company entered into the next level keeping budget in mind. The company was recognized with many awards and rewards by a various number of organizations for its excellence and growing nature. The company also marked its place in the Omni50 Award winners list, which is a well-known process of selecting top companies in the region. When you visit the homepage, you will realize the catchy design and easy to use feature of the website. You can find the list of departments like books, fuel, Health & Beauty, Meat, Adult beverages etc. under the departments section.
How It Gained Customer Trust?
Keeping the quality standards at a standard level, the company gained customer belief. Each department will be supervised by a qualified person and a report will be generated. The department heads are responsible for maintaining the quality standards. The primary focus lies on the executives as they’re keen in the growth of the company. Again, the responsibility of the executives lies in the hands of the manager. The company also provided employment to a lot of unemployeds.
With the constant growth, there comes a necessity to each field. The jobs provided by the company are categorized into some of the sub categories like Clinical, Technology, Pharmacy, hourly, Corporate, Store Management and Manufacturing jobs etc. There is a flexibility to work as a full-time or as a part-time employee.
Get Ready for the Application Process on Kroger
To apply for a job, one must drop their resume on the careers page, which was located on the official website. Please make sure that your CV is updated and everything is true to the best of your knowledge. There will be a third party verification and if anything goes wrong, you will be prosecuted according to the law on cheating norms.
Eligibility for working at Kroger
- The candidate should possess high school diploma or Associate’s Degree in General Education (GED)
- The candidate should have crossed minimum 18 years of age.
- The candidate should be flexible to work in shifts.
- The candidate should be ready to work overtime or on the weekend whenever work demands.
How to Apply for Kroger
- Please visit the official website https://jobs.kroger.com/.
- On the homepage, You will find an option to search for your desired job. Just enter the keyword and press enter.
- Choose your desired job profile from the appeared list and click on it.
- Please read the job description, eligibility criteria etc carefully. At the end of the page, you can find “Apply now” button. Click on it.
- It will prompt you to enter your email address. Please enter the same and click start button.
- Then, you will be prompted to create your profile. Please fill the personal details such as name, zip code etc and click continue button.
- Then, you will be prompted to select your country of residence. Please select the appropriate one and click next button.
- Then, you need to upload your resume, cove letter, supporting documents and work samples. It will also ask you to enter your personal details such as phone number, experience etc. Please enter all the information with extra care and click save button.
- You will then receive a notification that your application has been saved successfully. Then submit your application using the submit button.
- Once your profile matches the requirement, you will be shortlisted for an interview and contact person will update you the venue.
- Position and work Responsibility
Jewelry Sales Associate : The company’s Jewelry Sales Associate should be powerful and responsible for a good sales growth. He/She should have the ability to make customers feel at home and help them choose the best from the wide range of options available. The Sales Associate should pay his/her entire concentration to the training program and make sure to gain knowledge on the process. The associate should reach a position to suggest the customers on the customized designs.
Littman Sales Associate : The Littman Sales Associate should be responsible for assisting the customers in such a way that the customer should realize the product’s worth. He/She should be responsible to increase the sales margin through constant effort. He/She should maintain the trustworthy policy and concentrate on the product’s lifecycle. The associate should never act against the corporate policies and state laws.
Machine Operator – 2nd Shift Hot Fill Line : The Machine operator should stick to the Safety, Quality, Reliability (SQR) policy. He/She should take entire care on the operations of the machine at every level. The operator should take complete responsibility in increasing the performance of the machines. The person should be able to demonstrate the machine principles and about the process in the company.
Food Service Associate : The Food Service Associate should take the responsibility in providing the list of specialities, assisting the customers, providing alternatives, increasing sales margin etc. The associate should treat every customer with utmost respect and every colleague with courtesy. The associate should also be responsible to perform shift duties, cleaning the floor, dine area, washrooms etc when work demands. He/She should maintain quality standards and never loose confidence of a customer.
Food Service Manager : The Food Service Manager should be capable to implement new strategies for the company’s growth. The manager should be the first point of contact for any concerns and make sure that the food is according to the quality standards. Food Service Associate is the responsibility of the manager and should prepare a report on every individual. The manager should be capable of supervising all the employees in different stores and should not show any kind of partiality on some people.
The official website of the company is https://www.kroger.com/. When you visit the webpage, please make sure you visit the careers page as this is the place where you will get all the information related to job vacancies. Please use the link https://jobs.kroger.com/ to reach careers. You can happily find all the information related to jobs. Choose your right job by clicking on the appropriate link and apply for it. The company listed a wide range of jobs and it’s a great opportunity to grab.